Webinars will be organized by the Azerbaijan Tourism Guides Association with the support of the State Tourism Agency and the Azerbaijan Tourism Board. Webinars will start on November 16, 2020.
Schedule of the Webinar
In total, the webinar will have 19 topics, each lasting 2-3 hours.
- Wine and viticulture traditions of Karabakh
- Intangible cultural heritage of Karabakh
- Introduction to Karabakh art
- Material and cultural heritage of Karabakh
- Karabakh horses
- Karabakh gastronomy
- Armenian myths
- The Albanian heritage of Karabakh
- The reason for the scattering of Armenians around the world
- Ethnography of Karabakh - jewelry, clothes and folklore
- Karabakh - an inexhaustible treasure of music culture
- Information on the ecology of Karabakh
- Albanian religious temples of Karabakh
- Karabakh football club
- The concept of tourism in Karabakh
- Karabakh carpet school
- History of Karabakh
- Karabakh Stamps
- Creating new products on the basis of Karabakh cultural heritage resources
The webinar participants will be divided into groups and develop tourism concepts in accordance with the tourism concept of Karabakh based on the knowledge gained.
Participation in the webinar is free of charge.
Wishing to participate in the training shall apply to the e-mail address [email protected] until November 10, 2020.